Only 8 state schools in the country currently offer History of Art A level yet the creative industries generate £10 each minute for the UK. Art History for Everyone offers free taught EPQ/A level Art History courses for state maintained sector students at The National Gallery and The Wallace Collection in an accelarated format on term-time Saturdays.
This scheme gives access to the arts, cross-curricular connections, enhanced skills and career options to a wider range of students who may not currently have these opportunities. Priority is given to students from a widening participation background and to those with aptitude for the course.
- £5000 covers the entire cost of all AHLU homework clubs for a year
- £2000 pays for a student to complete a two year A level Art History and Extended Project Qualification course equivalent in UCAS points to up to half an A level
- £1000 pays for a student to follow the A level Art History course for a year and to have the opportunity to complete an EPQ
- £600 pays for homework club for an entire class for one term
- £400 pays for one student to study on our course for one term
- £250 pays for a complete set of text books for an entire class
- £175 pays for snacks for homework club for a term
- £50 pays for a homework club session
- All donors are credited unless requested otherwise