Are your camera and phone just full of pictures of your dog? Your dog enjoying the beach, your dog in the park, your dog snoozing on the sofa? Ours too! Why not share your best snaps and help us to support our lovely rescue dogs at the same time?
Following on from the success of last year's competition, we are thrilled to launch our photography competition again, to raise money for our lovely rescue dogs! Make a donation and submit your best photo and be in with a chance to win an absolutely fantastic prize!
This year's competition opens on Saturday 22nd February at 6pm and entries will be accepted until Friday 17th April at 4pm. All the entries will then be uploaded to our Facebook page where our supporters will choose the top twelve by ‘liking’ their favourites. These will then make up Jerry Green Dog Rescue’s 2021 calendar! Furthermore, the top five will be judged by an independent adjudicator and the winner will be announced on Friday 24th April!
The winner will receive the grand prize, very kindly donated by Vitalin Pet Food, of a year's supply of their super premium, hypoallergenic and holistic complete dog food. With veterinary assistance, Vitalin nutritionists have worked carefully to formulate hypoallergenic recipes that cater to a dog’s overall health and wellbeing; combining high quality protein from 100% British meat with British potatoes for a healthy carbohydrate option; before enhancing their food with nutrient packed botanicals such as fruits, vegetables and herbs. It is also an extrememly palatable food, for even the fussiest of eaters, our dogs absolutely love it!
We ask for a suggested donation of £5 per entry and all proceeds will go directly towards the care of Jerry Green rescue dogs. Simply make your donation here, and send your image to email@example.com. Entries must have a dog theme, but do not necessarily have to be of dogs, so feel free to be creative! Best of luck and we can’t wait to see your work!
Terms & Conditions:
- Entries submitted outside of the stated competition window will not be accepted.
- Entries must be dog related but do not necessarily need to be images featuring dogs.
- Any images deemed by Jerry Green Dog Rescue to be inappropriate or not in line with our charity values will not be accepted.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook.
- Should any of the twelve most popular photographs not be of a high enough resolution to produce a good standard of print for the 2020 calendar, and a higher resolution of the image cannot be supplied on request, Jerry Green Dog Rescue reserves the right to remove this image from the twelve selected and use the next most popular image instead. Should the image be in the top five, it will still be entered into the judging phase and may win the grand prize but will not feature in the calendar.
- Entries must be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to Jerry Green Dog Rescue using your photograph, free of copyright restrictions, on social media, on our website and, if selected, in our 2021 calendar which will be sold for profit, in aid of our dogs. You will have no rights to proceeds of any products that feature your submitted image.