Flown and signed Philatelic covers as follows:
- 40th anniversary cover of 1st British Airmail service across the atlantic. Flown to New York by Concorde and signed by Captain J.C.Kelly-Rogers who Captained the Imperial Airways C-Class Flying Boat G-AFCV for the flight.
- Two flown covers of the first airship passenger service over London by Airship Industries, one signed by 1 pilot the other signed by both pilots
- A cover flown in Goodyear Airship Europa, pilot signed.
- A pilot signed cover flown by Airship industries over Chicago in a Skyship 500
- A 60th anniversary of RAF Cardington cover, flown from Cardington in a barrage balloon, signed by the Officer Commanding
- A Barnes Wallis memorial cover, pilot signed, flown in a Dominie from Finningley via Cardington and Weybridge to Predannack.
Please note: If bidding to purchase as a Christmas present - In order for a gift certificate detailing this lot to arrive with you in time for Christmas (UK mainland only), the winning bid must be paid for, and funds cleared, by noon, Monday 21st December, 2020.
Please address any queries about this Lot to email@example.com