Christmas Stars Appeal 2021
This Christmas help us to raise funds to help support our shelter for the homeless and vulnerable in the London Borough of Sutton and surrounding areas.
Please select your chosen donation amount, suggestions are £5, £10, £20, £30 and £40 +
Or please make a donation of your choice
If you would like one of our LIMITED EDITION red stars for a £40 + donation, the stars will be red with the name in black and a certificate will be sent out to the named person on the star (upon having the relevant postal address supplied to SNW via email). Our red stars are limited to just 20!
Once this is done, please email the persons name you would like to show on the star. This could be a loved one, in memory of a person or an organisations name (up to 10 characters). All stars will be gold and the name in black.
If you would like to have a star dedicated to our service users we will provide a star with the wording "friend" on it instead of an individual name.
Please email your name request and recipient postal address (only for RED STARS) to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Please mark your email STARS APPEAL
The stars will then be hung on our community Christmas tree, displayed at our building, 35 Manor Road, Wallington SM6 0BW
If you would like to have your star after the festive period these will be available to collect from the shelter between January 10th - 16th
What does Sutton Night Watch do?
The charity was set up to support and raise awareness for the homeless people within the London Borough of Sutton and surrounding areas.
We have the following aims
- To be open full-time in a our new premises early 2020.
- To continue to help those impacted by Covid-19 and the ongoing pandemic
- Take our current part-time success to a full-time successful future and overtime replicate the model in new boroughs throughout London and the home counties.
- To help the homeless and vulnerable people of Sutton by supporting them on a full-time basis at our very own service centre.
- To have a fundraising team working full time on our #55appeal and our yearly fundraising events.
- Signpost our service users to the correct services available, supporting them on a one-to-one basis with all documentation that is required to avail of each service.
- To give our service users a safe place to come in during the day where they can get food, clothes and washing facilities.
- Having internet access to support them with job applications and looking for accommodation.
- Providing educational services such as basic English and Maths classes.
- Getting service users back integrated into society again.