WW1 Aviation Heritage Trust Raffle Help us to keep our collection of WW1 aeroplanes airborne Win some fantastic prizes: Two Gold Tickets and VIP Car Pass to Flying Legends - Saturday 8th July 2017 - £85 each Become a Patron of WW1 AHT for one year free £30 Two Tickets to Stow Maries Great War Aerodrome @War 22 or 23 July 2017 - £16 each Flights for Two in the unique WW1 AHT flight simulator 22 or 23 July 2017 - £10
To purchase a £10 ticket (see rules below) text REDBARON to 70191
The WW1 Aviation Heritage Trust Ltd Text Raffle (1) is licensed by Hart District Council pursuant to the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005.
Promoter: WW1 Aviation Heritage Trust Ltd, 3 The Willows, North Warnborough, Hook, Hants, RG29 1DR.
Responsible Person: Richard Forsythe
All profits raised from the Raffle will go towards the work of WW1 Aviation Heritage Trust.
Registered Charity Number: 1156699.
Payment Provider: The National Funding Scheme (NFS) is a registered charity (1149800) which has developed a national tool of mobile giving - DONATETM
- The Promoter is registered as a Small Society as defined by the Gambling Commission with Hart District Council – Registration Number 687.
- The NFS operates as the Payment Provider using DONATETM and not as an External Lottery Manager.
- By entering the Raffle, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any Raffle entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
- This Raffle is open only to individuals aged 16 years or over who live in England or Wales. Any person who has entered the Raffle and who is found to be under 16 years of age will automatically forfeit any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity and age.
- The Raffle is not open to employees of the Promoter, or any company involved with running the Raffle.
- The cost of each entry into the Raffle is £10 per text. The phone number is used as the ticket number and therefore limited to one text per phone and conforming to a single entry at that price.
- The Payment Provider charges 4.5% per text as transaction fees.
- Text charges are as set by your phone provider.
- Gift Aid is not available for a text raffle.
- All donations via text on a phone are added to the donor’s phone-bill, meaning no credit or debit card details are required for this payment method. This is PCI-compliant. (www.pcisecuritystandards.org) and no credit/debit card details are ever held by the NFS.
- The closing date for the Raffle is Mon 3rd July at 2:00pm BST. All times in these terms and conditions are BST.
- As a Small Society Raffle, the number of tickets are limited to 2000 and if any texts are received in excess of this number, or after the closing date, they will be regarded as donations.
- The Prize winners will be chosen by randomising the database of text numbers provided by the Payment Provider at 3:00pm on Mon 3rd July 2017 with the top four numbers winning the prizes in order.
- The winning entries will be selected from all the texts received by the closing date and prizes will be awarded in order of selection.
- Winners will be notified by text immediately after the draw.
- The prizes will be sent to the Winners by post who will be required to provide a mailing address, photograph (membership prize) and proof of identity/age.
- A list of the titles, surnames and Home Counties of winners will be available at www.ww1aviationheritagetrust.co.uk/raffle.
- The prizes are as described on the Trust website at www.ww1aviationheritagetrust.co.uk/raffle.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and except where expressly stated no cash alternative will be available. The person who is the named account holder on the winning numbers will be the only person entitled to the prize.
- By entering the Raffle, you agree to provide a photo of yourself, and to the Promoter using this photo and your title, surname and home county in relation to you being a winner of the Raffle, including on the Promoter’s website at www.ww1aviationheritagetrust.co.uk/raffle, and on promotional materials relating to the Raffle and related activities.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if the Promoter has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and the Promoter shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the Promoter exercising such rights.
- a prize cannot be paid or delivered (as applicable) using the details provided to the Promoter; or
- after 3 months of the date of the draw, this prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Subject to paragraph 23, the Promoter shall not be liable for:
- the Promoter’s failure or inability to contact you and/or award any prize due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details you have provided or your failure to update these if they change;
- loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your participation in the Raffle or your use of any prize; or
- any failure or delay beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
- The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time, but will notify you of significant changes before these come into effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final. The Promoter operates a complaints and disputes procedure which is available on http://ww1aviationheritagetrust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/WW1-AHT-ComplaintsProcedureSigned.pdf. In the event of a complaint or dispute relating to the Raffle that cannot be resolved to your satisfaction using the Promoter’s procedure referred to above, you can request that the matter be referred to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (www.ibas-uk.co.uk(link is external)), which provides Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) services to help resolve such complaints.
- The Promoter is committed to operating the Raffle in a socially responsible way. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware via their website at www.gambleaware.co.uk(link is external) or from the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
- If you have any queries about the Raffle please contact firstname.lastname@example.org