Your gift will help us meet our ‘Give £30 for 30 Years’ campaign target of £30,000
With your support we will be well on our way to building a museum for the 21st century:
- £30 will contribute to new learning and education workshops building on the strengths of our innovative education programme.
- £300 will fund the conservation of an object or book from Sigmund Freud’s collections, brought out of Nazi-occupied Vienna to safety in London.
- £3000 will contribute to the cutting-edge new digital platform we are planning, a dynamic hub to engage our global online audiences.
Thank you so much for giving generously. With your support we will be able to continue to:
- Care for the fabric of the house and improve facilities for visitors
- Display and conserve the objects our care, including Sigmund Freud’s library and collections, and preserve Freud’s iconic couch
- Curate cutting-edge exhibitions and host leading British contemporary artists
- Promote Sigmund and Anna Freud’s intellectual legacy through a conference and events programme featuring internationally renowned speakers
- Expand our education programmes for students, adults and teachers
- Extend our work in promoting mental health and well-being.
For other ways to give, and to find out more visit www.freud.org.uk