We need your help to raise the £1.5 million shortfall for our £6 million programme of improvements and complete the project in 2021, which includes major conservation and sensitive development of the estate to sustain this fragile piece of our national heritage.
- comprehensive and vital repairs to Kelmscott Manor and its farm buildings;
- addition of facilities to support educational activities;
- creation of a versatile space for an artist-in-residence and activities for visitors of all ages;
- implementation of a craft skills programme;
- provision for temporary exhibitions exploring Morris’s work and life;
- development of research and study courses to engage visitors in the archaeology of the local landscape and built environment;
- carefully considered improvements to the tearoom, shop and toilet facilities.
Ways to Support us:
- Make a donation of any amount! It all helps us reach our goal and we appreciate your gestures of support.
- Become a Companion (Donate £500 or more and your donation will be recorded in a special 'Commemorative Companion' book)
- Become a Benefactor (Donate £5,000 or more and your donation will be recorded on a special stone plaque as a ‘Kelmscott Manor Benefactor’)
- Become a Principal Benefactor (Donate £15,000 or more and your donation will be recorded as a 'Kelmscott Manor Principal Benefactor' on a separate stone plaque).
If you would like to know more about Kelmscott Manor, and our Heritage Lottery Funded development plans, please visit our website.
If you would like to find out more about different ways to support our conservation adn development of this national treasure, please download our guide to giving leaflet.