Helpers of Our Lady of Lourdes (Hospitalite)
Our organisation exists to promote the spirit of Lourdes at home all year round.
The Hospitalité is a registered Charity. The Hospitalité Committee is comprised of volunteers and each committee member is elected on bi-yearly basis. Their role is to keep the spirit of Lourdes alive all year round.
Some of their tasks include:
- Lourdes Masses and ceremonies in the Archdiocese
- Arranging social gatherings
- Fundraising to assist with the promotion of the message of Lourdes
- Fundraising to assist pilgrims to go to Lourdes
- Allocating any grants or funding that may be available for volunteers
- Promoting Lourdes through talks and presentations
For further information please see our website www.edinburgh-lourdes.com