Nottingham St Peter and All Saints
The beautiful and ancient Church of St Peter stands in the heart of the city of Nottingham.
The beautiful and ancient Church of St Peter (part of the parish of Nottingham St Peter and All Saints, which covers a large proportion of the city centre) stands in the heart of the city, open seven days a week to offer worship, spiritual guidance, or just peace and quiet amidst the hustle and bustle of Nottingham's busy streets.
- The 'Drop-in' clinic provides pastoral and medical support to the homeless and the needy.
- The Overseas Committee offers support to countries in need across the world.
- The Coffee Room serves a wide range of sandwiches, cakes, tea and coffee throughout the week.
- The church is a popular concert venue, particularly through the regular series of Saturday morning 'Coffee Break Concerts'.
- Above all, of course St Peter's is a place of worship, and has been for more than 800 years. Traditional Anglican services are held throughout the week.