Why we need your help
The Activity Support Line is a FREE confidential phone line and email service for anyone with a question or concern relating to activity and engagement.
Are you an Activity Professional, Care Worker or Family carer who would welcome the opportunity to talk through your ideas and challenges with an expert in the field?
Our friendly Support Line Team have years of experience and have all worked in care homes and provided activities. They appreciate the circumstances in which you are working and can offer a listening ear, information and support. You can call us free on 0800 1585503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We really need your help to enable us to respond to as many phone calls and emails as possible.
With your support we can make a difference.
All donations matter and make a difference.
- £5 or £10 will enable us to answer an email/s and provide helpful information and resources.
- £25 will enable us to provide two hours of support.
- £30 will pay for a bundle of activity resources to be sent to a care home of your choice.
- £50 will cover resource development costs, such as writing a new factsheet on an important topic and circulating it to care settings.
- £100 will support us to develop bespoke resources on varied topics.
- £500 will enable us to provide an open webinar for care settings to access free of charge, focussing in the common issues raised via the Support Line.
- £1000 will pay for a days online training and resources for care providers or family carers focussing on the common issues raised via the Support Line.
If you would like to help NAPA by organising your own fundraising activity, please contact us and we will send you a NAPA fundraising pack -
Thank you for supporting NAPA. You are helping us to support the care sector.