Why we need your help
The NAPA Helpline is here to support care providers to plan socially distant activities, so that those with care and support needs can remain connected and engaged.
The NAPA Helpline provides FREE advice, support and information about activity, arts and engagement - We support family, friends, activity and care teams to prioritise wellbeing and provide meaningful person centred interactions.
You can call us FREE on 0800 1585503 or email email@example.com
We really need your help to enable us to respond to as many phone calls and emails as possible.
With your support we can make a difference.
All donations matter and make a difference.
- £5 or £10 will enable us to answer an email/s and provide helpful information and resources.
- £25 will enable us to provide two hours of helpline support.
- £30 will pay for a bundle of activity resources to be sent to a care home of your choice.
- £50 will cover resource development costs, such as writing a new factsheet on an important topic and circulating it to care settings.
- £100 will support us to develop bespoke resources on varied topics.
- £500 will enable us to provide an open webinar for care settings to access free of charge, focussing in the common issues raised via the helpline.
- £1000 will pay for a days online training and resources for care providers or family carers focussing on the common issues raised via the helpline.
If you would like to help NAPA by organising your own fundraising activity, please contact us and we will send you a NAPA fundraising pack -
Thank you for supporting NAPA. You are helping us to support the care sector at this difficult time.