Hearts for the Homeless 2022
Celebrate Valentines Day by donating a heart to our Hearts for the Homeless 2022 appeal. A coloured heart will be allocated upon receipt of your donation and it can be embellished with an individuals name(s) (up to 15 characters). However, if you would like to purchase a gold corporate heart, there are just 5 available, we will be happy to embellish it with your company name (up to 10 characters)
Please contact email@example.com and she will be happy to process your Hearts for the Homeless donation.
After the campaign all the hearts donated will be used to create artwork that will then be displayed at the Sutton Night Watch shelter at Manor Road, Wallington.
The hearts can be purchased until Monday 28th February 2022
What does Sutton Night Watch do?
The charity was set up to support and raise awareness for the homeless people within the London Borough of Sutton and surrounding areas.
We have the following aims
- To be open full-time in a our new premises early 2020.
- To continue to help those impacted by Covid-19 and the ongoing pandemic
- Take our current part-time success to a full-time successful future and overtime replicate the model in new boroughs throughout London and the home counties.
- To help the homeless and vulnerable people of Sutton by supporting them on a full-time basis at our very own service centre.
- To have a fundraising team working full time on our #55appeal and our yearly fundraising events.
- Signpost our service users to the correct services available, supporting them on a one-to-one basis with all documentation that is required to avail of each service.
- To give our service users a safe place to come in during the day where they can get food, clothes and washing facilities.
- Having internet access to support them with job applications and looking for accommodation.
- Providing educational services such as basic English and Maths classes.
- Getting service users back integrated into society again.