Sutton Night Watch Homeless
Sutton Night Watch - We are the light in the Shadows
Sutton Night Watch is a registered charity (1171903).
The charity was set up to support and raise awareness for the homeless people within the London Borough of Sutton and surrounding areas.
We have the following aims
- To be open full-time in a our new premises early 2020.
- Take our current part-time success to a full-time successful future and overtime replicate the model in new boroughs throughout London and the home counties.
- To help the homeless and vulnerable people of Sutton by supporting them on a full-time basis at our very own service centre.
- To have a fundraising team working full time on our #55appeal and our yearly fundraising events.
- Signpost our service users to the correct services available, supporting them on a one-to-one basis with all documentation that is required to avail of each service.
- To give our service users a safe place to come in during the day where they can get food, clothes and washing facilities.
- Having internet access to support them with job applications and looking for accommodation.
- Providing educational services such as basic English and Maths classes.
- Getting service users back integrated into society again.