Just one pound can make all the difference, especially when all the pounds are added together!
TEXT: SNWPING to 70201 to Ping your £1 to Sutton Night Watch
There is no doubt that the past 2 years have not been easy for anyone and many lives have been changed forever, in different ways. Throughout the last 2 years Sutton Night Watch has worked continuously, ensuring the homeless and vulnerable in the London Borough of Sutton and surrounding areas, have the essentials and support to survive these trying times.
What does Sutton Night Watch do?
The charity was set up to support and raise awareness for the homeless people within the London Borough of Sutton and surrounding areas.
We have the following aims
- To be open to service users full-time
- To continue to help those impacted by Covid-19 and the ongoing pandemic
- Take our current part-time success to a full-time successful future and overtime replicate the model in new boroughs throughout London and the home counties.
- To help the homeless and vulnerable people of Sutton by supporting them on a full-time basis at our very own service centre.
- To have a fundraising team working full time on our fundraising campaigns and our yearly fundraising events.
- Signpost our service users to the correct services available, supporting them on a one-to-one basis with all documentation that is required to avail of each service.
- To give our service users a safe place to come in during the day where they can get food, clothes and washing facilities.
- Having internet access to support them with job applications and looking for accommodation.
- Providing educational services such as basic English and Maths classes.
- Providing wellbeing and holistic approach courses and classes
- Getting service users back integrated into society again.