Cheshire Dance inspires and encourages people to create, learn and experience dance.
In delivering its mission Cheshire Dance:
- Leads the artistic provision and support of dance across Cheshire.
- Commits to increasing access and transforming lives through dance.
- Champions the role of the dance artist as the key to public engagement and sector growth.
- Supports dance artists across the country and community professionals locally.
- Devises and supports innovative forms of creative inquiry.
- Works with people to champion the Creative Case for Diversity throughout its programme and advocacy work, taking positive action to address equality, diversity and health issues.
- Makes and tours Outdoor Site-Adaptive productions, collaborating with professional and non-professional dancers
- Works in close partnership with other organisations in the public, private, voluntary and arts sectors